Business Insurance, Business Insurane Quotes

Insurance for Tradesman and Contractors

If you're a tradie - either on the job or in the office - you've got enough on your plate without having to worry about all the 'what if's'. We'll help you take care of the things you can't control so you can get on with the things you can.


Think Insurance Solutions can take care of all your Trade Insurance needs and work out a specialised package that protects you, your equipment, your livelihood and your lifestyle.


Contact Think Insurance Solutions today for a quote or a chat about any questions you may have concerning your current trade insurance policy.


Common insurance covers taken by trades people are

Other covers available include

Public and Products Liability

Your legal liability for personal injury to others or damage to others property due to an occurrence involving your business. Public Liability Insurance is the best way to protect you against the risk of someone being injured, or having their property damaged as a result of your activities – regardless of who’s at fault.


General Property

Cover for mobile items such as mobile phones and laptop computers or your tools of trade and stock, whether they’re in the workshop, on the back of your vehicle or anywhere else.


Goods in Transit

Loss or damage to your goods being transported (by you or another carrier) as a result of an accident.


Income Protection

This can provide you with an income, should you have an accident or become ill and are unable to work. You can choose Accident only cover, or Accident and Illness. You may also include cover for Hazardous Pursuits (football, water skiing, polo etc.)


Contract Works and Liability Insurance

Cover for residential, commercial, industrial or civil building works including owner-builder projects. Insures the contract works against accidental loss or damage and can be extended to cover the associated public liability. Annual and one-off covers are available. More information is available here.

Fire and Other Damage

Your building and business contents are covered from certain specific events including fire, storm, lightning, impact by vehicles, explosion, earthquakes and accidental damage. Flood cover may be available depending upon the location of your business.



If someone breaks into your premises you are covered for the theft of stock and other business contents. Theft or loss of money can be insured under the Money option.


Business Interruption

Fire and Other Damage cover helps to repair and replace your damaged property. But what about your lost income from not being able to trade while repairs are underway? Business Interruption Insurance covers you for loss of gross profit or gross rentals (for landlords) following an insured event such as fire, storm and burglary.


Glass Breakage

You’re covered for the replacement value of broken glass including the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of sign writing and repair of plastic signs. Any stock damaged by the broken glass is also covered.


Fraud and Dishonesty

You are covered for the loss of money or goods due to any act of fraud or dishonesty by your employees, whether they are acting in collusion with others or alone.



You’re covered for loss or theft of money from certain locations including your business premises, your residence and whilst in transit to the bank.


Equipment Breakdown

Breakdown of electrical or electronic equipment including computers, air-conditioners, tools and other equipment.


Tax Audit

Professional fees incurred by you, including legal and accounting fees, associated with a tax audit of your business.


Management Liability

Covers many liabilities that directors, officers, employees and private companies face such as, actions by regulators, shareholders and liquidators as well as for claims by employees for unfair dismissal and other employment practice related liabilities.


Motor Vehicle

Comprehensive, Third Party and Third Party Fire and Theft cover is available for all your vehicles from sedans and utilities up to trucks and prime movers. Cover for mobile plant and equipment is also available.

Contact our friendly team today to discuss your needs.