top of page
Farm Insurance

Insurance for Farmers

Farms including Hobby Farms


The team at Think Insurance Solutions understands that your farming business is also your livelihood, so you can’t afford to take chances with either your farm insurance, home and contents or vehicle insurance.

Using a range of cover options, we can tailor a policy to suit your particular farm insurance needs.

Contact Think Insurance Solutions today for a quote or to have a chat about any questions you may have concerning your current farm insurance policy.


Covers available include:

Farm Property Insurance

Your farm buildings and contents are covered from certain specific events including fire, storm, lightning, impact by vehicles, explosion and earthquakes and accidental damage.​


Domestic Building and Contents

We provide you with the flexibility to insure your home, contents and domestic contents you take away from your home, all under one policy.

Other Insurance options include

  • Theft of farm property

  • Business Interruption

  • Machinery Breakdown of farm equipment

  • Cover for goods and stock whilst being transported

  • Farm Public Liability

  • Farm machinery & Working dogs

  • Cover for hay, grain, livestock, fences and trees.


Farm Motor Insurance

Your vehicles are a vital part of your farming operation. That is why it is important to have them comprehensively insured.  As well as your sedans and utilities, we can insure your farm mobile machinery including tractors, harvesters and sprayers as well as your trucks and prime movers.

Contact our friendly team today to discuss your needs.

bottom of page